jüSTa is a Sanskrit word, which means 'to welcome' to your home. At jüSTa hotels, this warm invitation of Indian hospitality meets international standards of luxury. The experience is further enhanced by Deepika Govind's unique hand crafted design for each jüSTa property. We believe in individualized service - therefore each of our hotels have less than 50 rooms.
The experience of jüSTa is chalked out to be one filled with a mosaic of happy experiences, rich in moments of luxurious comfort, seamless service, and the ambience of opulence. It has cozy niches for intimate space. It also subtly balances the grandiose and the intimate to deliver a true luxury experience.
In common areas, the 'how it looks & feels' experience is reflected in breathtaking spaces, outstanding pieces of art, while in private rooms, the emphasis is on 'how it feels & looks': lavish materials, exquisite scents and the unique touch and feel sensation. Whatever a guest touches must bring a sensation of high level comfort and grandeur.
The logo denotes a tree, which is an eternal symbol of life. As the tree provides shelter, so too does jüSTa. The green of the tree enhances jüSTa, making it a green brand. Designed by Mrinal Dey from Shantineketan a young, talented painter from Shantineketan, the logo is augmented by a vertical strata of rainbow colours, the hues of which are reflected in the art, fabric and furnishings used at jüSTa.
jüSTa Brand Ambition
The ambition of the jüSTa brand is to be developed as an inspirational Indian brand which is aspirational, delivering outstanding contemporary experience. In this clutter of international and local brands, we aim at creating a special niche for Small Luxury Hotels , allowing jüSTa to be international in every way, with an Indian identity.
jüSTa Pillars of the Brand
The Four Pillars of the jüSTa brand are Luxury, Contemporary, Green, and Indian.
- Luxury - Lavish and opulent environs for the artistically inclined merge with the impressive softness of natural light to offer tangible luxury. Every piece of furniture, furnishing & decor allow the senses to enjoy luxury of an extremely high comfort.
- Contemporary - Everything at jüSTa is modern & fashionable. Its luxury is seamless and efficient, yet extremely comfortable. Every detail has been individually treated with a sense of aesthetics, transcending functionality, transforming the daily experience into pleasure. This present-day lifestyle is supported by a wide range of services: wireless internet connection, a restaurant with delicious cuisine and 24 hour room service.
- Green - Surrounded by tranquil green environs, jüSTa isolates you from the noisy hustle and bustle of the outside world. It creates a Luxurious haven, where 'Green' becomes a continuous thread throughout the jüSTa experience.
- Indian - For jüSTa, art is more than just decor. We believe that art is the ultimate expression of a culture. At jüSTa, each piece of art reflects a dimension of the Indian culture, traditional or emerging. Unique art pieces have been integrated in jüSTa's experience and play an dynamic role in delivering the brand that is distinctively India
jüSTa a Design Philosophy
- The Design philosophy is based on balance of Colour, Form, Proportion, Scale, Light, Art, which has been juxtaposition with the old and the new.
- Every effort is made to use materials and techniques that illustrate the concept of layering, textures, mystery, and unveiling.
- Individualistically crafted gradation of colours, luminous, environment friendly
- Textiles that are used have a sense of modernity yet are ornate, opulent, but intensive. An adherence to classic, timeless styles, with an unexpected twist or surprise detailing lend another dimension to jüSTa
jüSTa offers a clear-cut design philosophy coupled with a distinct Brand Personality. The designer creates an intimate but discrete, edgy yet subtle ambiance; luxurious, yet not overbearing; a residential feeling of a hotel environment, but without its magnitude. This chain of small luxury hotels is capable of addressing individual requirements. Generally, the hotels have less than 50 rooms, making it inviting for the guest and easy on the efficiency of the staff.
jüSTa Corporate Values
At jüSTa, corporate values are much more than a programme or a policy - they define who we are and inform the decisions we make. The company's guiding principle is the Golden Rule - to treat others as you wish to be treated - and as such, jüSTa strives to have a long-lasting, positive influence on the environment where we operate and on the people we employ and serve. We believe that this goal is integral to our success as a company.
Who We Are
We have chosen to specialise within the hospitality industry by offering only experiences of exceptional quality. Our objective is to be recognised as the company that manages the Small Luxury Hotels & Resorts wherever we locate.
We create properties of enduring value using superior design and finishes, and support them with a deeply instilled ethic of personal service. Doing so allows jüSTa to satisfy the needs and tastes of our discriminating customers, and to maintain our position a Small Luxury Hotel Company.
What We Believe
Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people.
We believe that each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride and satisfaction in what we do. Because satisfying our guests depends on the united efforts of many, we are most effective when we work together cooperatively, respecting each other's contribution and importance.
How We Succeed
We succeed when every decision is based on a clear understanding of and belief in what we do, and when we couple this conviction with sound financial planning. We expect to achieve a fair and reasonable profit to ensure the prosperity of the company and to offer long-term benefits to our hotel owners, our customers and our employees.
How We Behave
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us.