#SAFESTAYS BY JUSTA
Dear Guest/ Business Partners,
Greetings from jüSTa Hotels & Resorts,
Your safety and well-being are our topmost priority.
We are fully aware of the uncertainty that prevails everywhere due to the ongoing situation COVID-19. We fully understand the level of your stress, especially in link with numerous travel restrictions being imposed by the government and health-related authorities. In the midst of such an unprecedented situation, we continue to bring you the latest updates related to the optimum level of safety and hygiene at our diverse hotels and resorts.
At jüSTa Hotels & Resorts, our ultimate priority is maintaining an optimum level of safety for our valuable guests and our team members. Relation to this, we follow stringent guidelines of Local Health Authorities/Government Agencies, and most importantly, World Health Organization (WHO). Our extensive team of members are fully trained to maintain the finest level of hygiene, cleanliness, sanitation, and disinfection in all our properties to make sure guests receive the best and safe pleasure of a memorable stay.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness and Hygiene is Best Reflected by Our Safety Protocols
- We follow the regulated Do’s and Don’ts related to COVID-19 protocols.
- Regular training & safety awareness drive for all the employees.
- Mandatory registration on Aarogya Setu App.
- Strict adherence to ‘Social Distancing Norms’.
- Frequent & effective relevance to encourage Hand Hygiene.
- New cleaning protocols to meet health & safety requirements.
- Complete display of safety measures at Guest Rooms, Public Areas, Back Office, & Restaurant.
- Wide range of hand sanitizer stations in Lobby, Public Area, Restaurant, and more.
- Strict compliance and observation of COVID-19 safety guidelines and protocols followed at hotel premises and by all employees/guests.
Health & Safety Protocols During your Stay at jüSTa Hotels & Resorts
- Frequent changes of food and beverage services to mitigate the risk of diseases among guests and team members.
- Limited cleaning and changing of linens & towels for guests staying only for one night.
- Special health and safety rules for guests staying more than one day.
- Extreme cleaning and sanitization of Guest Rooms post-departure.
- Exclusion of Buffet Service, Breakfast, etc.
- Special consideration to in-room dining.
- Introduction of disposable food containers, glasses, cups, takeaway boxes, plates, forks, spoons, etc., to limit contamination.
- Minimal usage of reusable cutlery & crockery as per new safety guidelines.
- Maintaining Social Distancing in public areas like Reception, Party Hall, Meeting Room, Restaurants, and more.
We really appreciate your kind understanding and helping us to maintain an optimum level of safety and hygiene. Here at jüSTa Hotels & Resorts, we will continue to deliver exceptional staying service while maintaining upscale hygiene and personal safety.
We look forward to welcoming you.