#SAFESTAYS BY JUSTA
Dear Guest / Business Partners,
Trust you and your loved ones are safe and in good health.
We are in the midst of an unprecedented situation and at juSTa Hotels & Resorts, safety and well-being of our guests and team members remain our top priority.
At juSTa Hotels & Resorts, we are continuously monitoring the development of COVID-19 around the world, India and particularly cities where we operate Hotels and Resorts. Our priority is the well-being, health and safety of our guests and our team members. In order to secure that, we have set-up procedures, plans and routines in place, so that all our guests can feel safe when staying at our hotels or dining at our restaurants.
At juSTa, we follow the guidelines of Local Health Authorities / Government Agencies and act according to our set-up routines and procedures in the event of a case of COVID-19 at any of our hotels. Our team members are well trained to handle situations that may occur and we have confidence in their abilities. At our hotels, hygiene and cleanliness are always prioritized and we are emphasizing the importance of good hand hygiene based on recommendations from local health authorities.
OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY IS THE WELL-BEING AND SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND TEAM MEMBERS
Our safety and hygiene measures / protocols:
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of Health Authorities / Government Agencies.
- Covid 19 – Do’s & Don’ts / Real Time updates & information.
- Training & awareness drives for our team members.
- Mandatory Registration on Aarogya Setu App.
- Mandatory use of protective gears for our team members / Temperature screening.
- Adherence to ‘Social Distancing’ norms.
- Importance of hand hygiene – Frequency & Effectiveness.
- Enhance the cleaning protocols to meet the new health & safety requirements.
- Display of safety measures – Guest Rooms, Public Area, Back Office, Restaurant.
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, key cards, remote, telephone and elevator buttons with recommended chemicals from Heath Authorities.
- Hand sanitisers stations – Lobby, Public Areas, Restaurant and other designated areas.
- Observance of the procedures for dealing with colleagues / guests who are ill.
In an effort to reduce the risk of contamination for our guests and team members the following services will be affected during your stay:
- Changes to all food and beverage services to mitigate the risk for our guests and team members.
- Limited cleaning services for guests staying beyond one single night which includes change of linen and towels. Special rules will apply for guests, who stay longer periods in our hotel.
- Deep cleaning processes and complete sanitisation of guests rooms post departure – In accordance to the safety guidelines.
- Exclusion of buffet service, breakfast served as *self-service take-away*.
- Introduction of disposable food containers, take-aways boxes, cups, glasses, plates, spoons & fork – to limit cross contamination.
- Minimal usage of reusable cutlery & crockery which will go through a sanitisation process as per set guidelines.
- Furniture arrangements in restaurant / public areas have been altered to encourage appropriate ‘Social Distancing’.
We appreciate your kind understanding and hope soon to be able to return to our normal service levels.
We assure you of our continued best efforts in these challenging times and we will keep you updated with relevant information.
At juSTa, we take pride in having you stay with us and we truly value the relationship. Looking forward to welcoming you back on your return – your safety will always remain our priority.