jüSTa Safety StandardsWe at jüSTa Hotels & Resorts maintain the highest level of safety and hygiene standards for protecting the interest of our guests, team members, staff, and business. In the midst of uncertain situations, hygiene and safety matter the most and we emphasize the same to the fullest in terms of following strict adherence to safety protocols. Our comprehensive and strategic Covid-19 safety standards include proper implementation of personal hygiene, awareness programs, effective cleaning/sanitation process across all areas of the properties; maintain social distancing, and optimum use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). We ensure the highest level of safe and protecting resting atmosphere to guests coming to us from any part of the globe. We follow Different Levels of Safety Measures & Personal Hygiene in Varied Surroundings.
Guest Room Area
- Contactless check-in and check out the facility
- Proper cleaning and disinfection of guest rooms
- Effective & detailed sanitation of high-contact points (door handles, key cards, remotes, telephones, health faucet, taps, hand shower, and floors)
- Deep cleaning of internal furniture and artifacts
- Separate bags for soiled & fresh linen
- Regular deep cleaning of Air condition
- Availability of face masks for guests
- Cleaning and disinfection of the public touchpoints including counter, front desk, reception area, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, and more.
- Hand sanitizers available in Lobby, Restaurant, and other public areas.
- Disinfecting high-traffic areas of the hotels like pools, fitness centers, front desks, etc.
- Proper arrangement of furnishings at a distance to follow strict adherence to social distancing.
- Cleaning and disinfection of restaurant sitting area every 2 hours
- Host desk equipped with hand sanitizers and infrared thermal screening device
- Seating arrangement according to social distancing protocol
- Disinfecting all tables and chairs before and after the use
- Handling hand sanitizer while giving Menu, Bill Folder, and Card Swiping Machine.
- Hygienic protocols being followed for crockery, cutlery, and glassware
- Proper use of protective gears like Face Mask, Gloves, and Face Shields worn by the serving staff
Back Office/Meeting Rooms/Conference Hall
- Disinfection of entry and exit points
- Hand Sanitizers available in all areas
- Strict adherence to social distancing norm
- Disinfecting high touchpoints like offices, locker rooms, entrances, and cafeteria
- Proper arrangement of furniture
- Availability of hand sanitizers
- Use of protective gears for all team members
- Restricted access to vendors and suppliers- subject to screening/ temperature check & use of protective gears
- All supplies will undergo sanitizations prior to entry- As per the recommended procedures
- Focus on deep cleaning and sanitization of surfaces, trolley, high contact points, and other equipment on a regular basis
- Effective use of Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers, Face Shields
- Daily temperature check
- Mandatory registration on Aarogya Setu App
- Quick access to Covid-19 Helpline Numbers/Hospitals/Fever Clinics
Protective Awareness & Training Programs
- Covid 19 – Do’s & Don’ts / Real-Time updates & information
- Importance of ‘Social Distancing’
- Cleaning Product Specifications & Method of Use
- Fever Clinics & Helpline Details
- Display of safety measures – Guest Rooms, Public Area, Back Office, Restaurant
- Vendor Management – Restricted entry, adherence to all safety guidelines
- Compliance with SOP’s