Bungee jumping in Kolad stands as a prominent adventure sport in Maharashtra. This small town in Raigad district not only welcomes you to pursue your favourite adrenaline-pumping activities but offers year-round excitement for visitors of all seasons. There are many family-friendly resorts in Kolad that guarantee a wonderful staying experience for its guests.
Imagine this: Cocooned by the lush green valleys, embracing the adventurous spirit by taking a leap of faith! Adrenaline rushing through the body as the soft wind touches you. A must do, bucket-list, kind of experience for all the adventurous souls. To experience all this, Kolad is the best place for weekend getaways near Pune for a solo traveller, honeymoon couple, or a family vacationer.
The jumping platform is a towering 43 metres high, and is located in Roha, Kolad. A jump that gives you a perfect 360 degree view of the abundant valleys and rivers. This activity is safe, and monitored by trained professionals, to ensure your safety.
A Brief Overview To Experience Bungee Jumping in Kolad
Like white river rafting, bungee jumping is also a popular adventure sport that makes Kolad famous among adventure junkies. If you are also intrigued to experience this adventure sport, know the overview of the details of it.
- Where: Roha, Kolad
- When: All year round
- Timings: 10 am to 6 pm
- Ages: 18 and above
- Duration: 30 Minutes
Kolad has now become the most visited place for weekend getaways near Mumbai. Tourists are now attracted towards its bungee jumping adventure sport. But before participating, make sure you qualify for the criteria below.
You should be between 45 kgs to 115 kgs, to bungee jump in Kolad.
- If you’re on diabetes or blood pressure medications, you shouldn’t participate in this activity.
- If you have undergone a surgery or are suffering from a serious health condition, you should avoid participating in bungee jumping.
- If you have frequent panic and anxiety attacks, then you should consult a therapist before booking a spot for this adventure sport.
- Pregnant women should avoid indulging in this activity, as the pressure might be unhealthy for the baby.
- If you have any major medical conditions, then please do inform before booking.
What is Included?
When it comes to experience bungee jumping, you should know what you will be getting after playing this adventure sport.
- Bungee jumping from the height of 40 metres, which is 130 feet.
- You can get adventure travel insurance; but only on request.
- Certificate after completion of the jump.
Bungee Jumping Itinerary
Below are the steps to make you aware of some important points when planning for a Bungee Jumping itinerary.
- Reach the destination
- Confirm and verify your booking near the bungee jumping spot
- Post-verification, a staff member will give you a brief on safety instructions and do’s and don’ts
- Basic health check-up
- Once everything is clear, you will be asked to wait for your turn for bungee jumping
- When the wait is finally over, you will be escorted to the steel platform located 40 metres above ground
- At the jumping station you will be provided with all the safety gears
- Once you’re ready you can take the leap of faith
- And voila! The adventure is complete, plus you get a certificate for your bravery and participation
What’s not included?
To avoid any unpleasant experience, let us warn you about the things that are not expected when coming to experience the adventure sport. Know it before instead of putting yourself into trouble.
- Snack, tea or any other beverage, so it’s best to carry your own snacks and water.
- Any kind of travel arrangement or transportation. You have to reach and leave the destination by your ownself and preferences.
If you are coming to enjoy bungee jumping in Kolad & that too for the first time, then be prepared with the safety instructions given below. It is for your well-being to avoid any unwanted happenings.
- Kolad bungee staff will share access to an almirah to keep your belongings. However, it’s important to be aware that any damage or loss of your items is your responsibility, and the management cannot be held liable for such incidents.
- If you’re not 18 years or older, then you will need parental guidance or a guardian to accompany you to the bungee jump station.
- It is advisable you consult your doctor and safety instructors, about your pre-existing major medical conditions like epilepsy, anxiety, high blood pressure, heart condition, broken bones etc.
- Make sure you are equipped with your safety gears before jumping.
- Do not wear any jewellery, spectacles, sunglasses or lenses, as they might harm your vision during the jump; or you might just lose them while on the jump.
- Wear comfortable clothes and tuck your shirt in before the jump.
- Do not wear a skirt or loose fitting clothes.
- The clothes should be breathable and comfortable, not too tight, not too loose.
- It’s best to wear well fitting shoes, please avoid boots and heels at all costs while bungee jumping.
- If you have long hair it’s best to tie them while on the jump, or it might hit your face or get stuck to the rope or some other element.
- Do not participate in this adventure sport while you’re intoxicated.
- Read the indemnity/ waiver form carefully before placing your signature and consent on it. In case any question or doubt arises, you can seek help from the crew members.
- Listen to the instructions very carefully.
- If you get cold feet easily, it is best to see other people experience the jump before you indulge in it yourself.
Best Luxury Resort To Book in Kolad For a Joyous Staycation
If you want to enjoy bungee jumping in Kolad, then we bring you a better suggestion for your staycation in Kolad which is jüSTa Rudra Resort & Spa. This luxury resort in Kolad will leave no stone unturned in facilitating with all kinds of luxurious amenities. Let’s brief you about it.
Experiencing Flawless Comfort
jüSTa Rudra Resort & Spa is at its best in giving its visitors flawless comfort with meticulously designed rooms bringing a perfect blend of mid-century elegance & timeless tradition. Adorned with handpicked furnishings, it provides a glimpse into an ancient era via modern comfort. The spacious accommodations here are perfect for an adventurous trip or planning a relaxing getaway with loved ones. Every accommodation here is well-furnished & equipped with modern amenities ranging from Superior to Premium rooms, & from Deluxe rooms to Cottage Room.
Savouring Different Flavours
Dining at Konkan Café & Bar, an in-house multi-cuisine restaurant, will give you a new relishing experience in savouring the local Maharashtrian dishes with hints of international flavours. The master chefs here are equipped with their knowledge of culinary craft. Have a great evening savouring the delectable snacks with your loved ones.
In recent years, Bungee jumping in Kolad has become a popular adventure sport other than white river rafting, plus other attractions. So if you are interested in exploring this sport, then it comes with its terms & conditions that you have to agree with. Having all the points mentioned related to it, this will be easy for you to go through a hassle-free travel experience. If you clear all the eligibility criteria to do the sport, then you are most welcome to experience the thrill.