Udaipur is a famous city in Rajasthan that has always attracted tourists for its natural beauty, royal Rajasthani culture, historical palaces, temples, serene lakes, & lively markets. It is one of the best destinations in India to admire the stately architecture of the bygone era. As you can explore many lakes here, it is famously called the City of Lakes. To witness all the attractions, it is better to book a luxury resort in Udaipur that facilitates all comfy needs, making your staycation memorable.
jüSTa Sajjangarh Resort & Spa: A luxury resort in Udaipur for a reminiscing stay
To create endearing memories at the City of Lakes, jüSTa Sajjangarh Resort & Spa is a 5-star luxury resort in Udaipur that caters to all luxury needs, ranging from spacious rooms to more miscellaneous facilities it provides. The one significant benefit that makes this resort worth staying at is its nearness to Monsoon Palace, also known as Sajjangarh Palace. Below are the genuine reasons that would prompt you to consider this luxury sojourn in Udaipur.
Beautifully decorated rooms & suites with modern amenities
jüSTa Sajjangarh Resort & Spa is an ideal staycation for guests who expect a luxury sojourn for their vacation in the Venice of the East. Located at the base of the Aravalli Range, it boasts of being the best getaway, surrounded by lush greenery & breathtaking views of the hills. The resort makes a promising & lavish stay for its guests with its 63 spacious rooms that are acquainted with contemporary amenities. Let us list the different room categories that bring both luxury & comfort to its staycationers.
- Superior Room: The Superior Room category features 18 rooms each giving a poolside view. Sprawling at 250 sq. ft, visitors can experience comfort with its king-size beds & many modern room amenities. What drags more attention in this room category is the colourful architecture, artwork pieces, & a large window that gives you a view of a deep blue pool. The room is perfect for both business & leisure trips as you can see a cosy chair and table with a work lamp.
- Premium Room: The next room category is the Premium Room, sprawling at 250 sq. ft with 20 rooms, from where you can get a fantastic view of the mesmerising Aravalli hills, & Sajjangarh Palace. Equipped with a full-length mirror, a comfortable chair, & a desk, it is an ideal environment for leisure & business travellers. The handpicked art pieces & Rajasthani architecture here enhance the charm of its walls, reflecting the shades of Lake City.
- Deluxe Room: This room category is more spacious than the above categories, with 320 sq. ft, a perfect lawn view from your comfy bed & a window that also welcomes natural sunlight. It is acquainted with luxurious private bathrooms & ample amenities. With its total of 13 rooms, you can experience comfort & luxury at its best. The handpicked Indian art pieces also bring charm to it.
- Sajjangarh Suite: Sprawling at 500 sq. ft, this opulent room category comprises 12 rooms. You will view the evergreen Sajjangarh Palace (Monsoon Palace) from your comfy room window in this room. The major highlight of this room is the luxurious jacuzzi from where you can have a fantastic view of the Aravalli hills. The beautiful artwork in the room will make you admire the artistic talent of the Indian artists. You will also notice the contemporary representation of the royal era in this luxury room category.
Other luxurious miscellaneous facilities
Giving you more reason to plan your stay at jüSTa Sajjangarh Resort & Spa is the miscellaneous facilities it has for its visitors. These include Kids play area, outdoor swimming pool (both for adults & kids), steam, sauna, jacuzzi, & Sansha spa for a healing body session. With all such luxury amenities, this luxury resort makes the best choice for your travel stay.
Best pick for planning a destination wedding or other special functions
Want to plan your wedding away from your hometown? In that case, jüSTa Sajjangarh Resort & Spa is at its best in being the top-rated destination wedding venue in Udaipur. It features a banquet hall, PRITHVI, sprawling at 2913 sq. ft, comprising 4 different seating room styles. The Amber Lawn here is spacious at 22000 sq. ft, spacious enough to accommodate maximum guests & for organising wedding customs. The resort also has a Board Room, which is 322 sq. ft. It is mainly for conducting corporate meetings.
In-house restaurant that lets you savour popular Rajasthani cuisines
Coming to the dining part, Sabor is a multi-cuisine restaurant where you can taste the popular local foods in Udaipur. More than that, the menu also includes Chinese and continental options. The range of dishes here is prepared with freshly, locally sourced ingredients, welcoming both veg & non-veg eaters. Being one of the best dining restaurants in Udaipur, it can accommodate 140 guests from inside & outside.
Inside Sabor restaurant is Muffins, where you can munch on sweet desserts & pancakes. For drinks, there is AIR, a rooftop bar comprising a range of alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, like beer, mocktails, wine, & cocktails. This open restaurant lets you get a 360-degree view of the Monsoon Palace & Fateh Sagar Lake. While enjoying your evening drink with loved ones, you can have a fantastic view of the sunset. You can also consider visiting the Sabor deck (Alfresco).
Top attractions that are is close proximity to the resort
One primary reason to consider jüSTa Sajjangarh Resort & Spa is its proximity to top attractions, mainly the Monsoon Palace (Sajjangarh Palace) & Sajjangarh Wildlife Sanctuary. The other places that fall nearer to the resort’s range include Fateh Sagar Lake, Shilpgram, Pichola Lake, City Palace, Bagore Ki Haveli, Eklingji Temple, Doodh Talai Musical Garden, Jagdish Temple, Sahelion ki Bari, Moti Magri & Under the Sun Aquarium.
To book a luxury staycation in Udaipur for vacation or for organising any special event, be it a wedding, birthday, get-together party, or corporate meeting, simply bank on promising hospitality services at jüSTa Sajjangarh Resort & Spa that will make your stay memorable as it is equipped with all sorts of luxury & comfort that you expect for. Feel free to contact us for any query about booking your stay or other things. We are available for 24/7 service.
- Book Now: jüSTa Sajjangarh Resort & Spa
- Explore Our Gallery: https://www.justahotels.com/justa-sajjangarh-resort-spa-udaipur/gallery/
- Hotel Contact: +91-9999-051-582, +91-7232-053-205, +91-7232-063-206
- For Reservation: +91-9590-777-000
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: Opposite Biological Park, Near Sajjangarh Main Gate, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
- Map Location: https://maps.app.goo.gl/yszKETZRGi66DgoAA