If you want to explore the authentic parts of majestic and royal-infused Udaipur, do not forget to find the best restaurants in Udaipur. It is right to say the fact that exquisite and delectable food defines a particular place. And Udaipur is no exception, with having an extensive platter to try at different eating places to explore as a solo, romantic or group traveller.
Udaipur is considered one of the most romantic places in India to explore, with the magnificent backdrop of lakes, palaces, and contemporary-style Rajasthani culture displayed in every area. While coming here, check out the most lip-smacking cuisines at the top restaurants to visit in Udaipur, categorized under fine dining.
So, here, we present our complete roundup of favourite restaurants to explore in Udaipur and delectable food to try at its best.
Top 5 Best Restaurants in Udaipur
1. Ambrai-Amet Haveli: Experience the pleasure of luxury dining at its best while looking at the spectacular view of Lake Pichola and the famous Jagdish Temple. Ambrai is a fine and upscale restaurant in Udaipur serving a mix of authentic Rajasthani, Chinese, Continental, and other multi-cuisine meals under the spectacular setting of a lake backdrop and illuminated lighting of the temple and palace during the evening wee hours. A perfect place to unwind for a romantic dinner with your spouse, it is a couple-friendly restaurant that offers a fairly exotic dining pleasure and hospitality.
2. ARK: Taste the rich flavours of Rajasthan under the perfect and royal-lush setting of ARK restaurant. One of the best places to eat in Udaipur, close to the majestic ambience of Laka Pichola and set in the middle of the lush greenery and royal feeling all around. ARK is a luxury and fine dining place in Rajasthan, strategically located inside jüSTa Rajputana, a 4-star luxury hotel in Udaipur. ARK, a flash of lightning, depicts the theme of the sun, best reflected in the restaurant’s architecture, dining setting, and environment all around. Offering both outdoor and indoor dining experiences, it is the best fine dining restaurant in Udaipur, offering royal delicacies like Dal Baati Choorma, Laal Maas, Ker Sangri, Ghatte ki Sabzi, and other cuisines.
3. Tribute: As the name implies, Tribute is much like a tribute given to Chetak, the legendary horse of Maharana Pratap. It is a lakeside dining place in Udaipur that offers a perfect romantic backdrop of blooming water bodies and a view of Rang Sagar Islands and the colonies of residents. The restaurant offers a rich taste belonging to the cuisines of North India, Continental and ethnic dishes of Rajasthan.
Looking for a luxury stay in Udaipur: Check out These Top 5 Luxury Hotels to Visit in Udaipur!
4. SABOR – World Cuisine Restaurant: When it comes to finding an unforgettable dining pleasure in Udaipur, the name of Sabor is not to be left behind. It is a multi-cuisine restaurant at jüSTa Sajjangarh Resort & Spa, known for its sophisticated line of dining pleasures for all the guests. Rich delicacies of Rajasthan, North Indian, Italian, Continental, and Chinese are the daily dose of the restaurant under a luxurious and modern-day dining setting. Apart from the world-best culinary delights offered by the restaurant, it brings the natural ambience of lush greenery, a majestic view of Aravalli Hills, and a Monsoon Palace view at all times.
5. Millets of Mewar: If you crave something healthy and still rich in delights, then there is no better place to try organic cuisines at the Millets of Mewar. Started by the four health geeks, the restaurant offers a rich assortment of dishes made from different varieties of millets that are gluten-free, raw, and organic ingredients to maintain the healthy spree of individuals. Come here to savour the best taste of millets under the ideal setting of the first health-devoted restaurant in Udaipur.
Must Read: Everything You Need to Know about Udaipur
Udaipur is no shortage of exotic culinary delights, fine dining, street foods, and cafes. The more you explore deep down inside the royal city, the more you will be surprised to know the hidden eating gems of the city. Plan a trip to Udaipur and stay at the luxurious place while exploring the unbeatable culinary flavours of the city.
More to Read: