Whether it is planning a trip as a solo traveller to discover inner peace from your humdrum city life or to experience adventure, Manali has all to offer for its travellers. This ever-charming hill station in Himachal has never ceased attracting tourists for its unmatched natural beauty & places of interest, including colonial structures & temples. Besides all these, there are many activities to do in Manali, adding thrill to your journey. Whether you are coming as a solo traveller or a family vacationer, you need to find a suitable resort in Manali, where you get access to all the nearby top attractions in the hill station & make your vacation rejoicing.
jüSTa Grand View Resort & Spa: A luxury resort in Manali to plan your comfy stay
Manali is a heavenly paradise for wandering souls, whether nature lovers, adventure backpackers, or honeymooners. In every aspect, this hilly beauty wins the heart with its enchanting beauty & multiple factors. To visit this fabulous slice of heaven, you must book your stay at jüSTa Grand View Resort & Spa, one of the best luxury resorts in Manali, nestled within apple orchards, giving visitors a serene ambience to walk around. It offers all kinds of luxury facilities, making it an ideal retreat in the lap of nature. Below are the factors that would make you opt for this opulent stay in Manali.
A comfy accommodation with luxury
jüSTa Grand View Resort & Spa is just 5 km from the central area of Manali, making it an ideal vacation to experience peace from the bustling city life & access to the nearby places. It is the only resort where you get the breathtaking views of Rohtang Pass, Hampta Pass, & Pir Panjal. This spacious & extravagant resort lets you weave lifetime memories with its 36 well-equipped guest rooms & world-class amenities. Imagine waking up in the morning with a pleasant view of snow-capped hills & lush greenery all around. Every room category here is appealing, with impressive architecture, plush wooden work, & private balconies. Let us know briefly about them.
- Duplex Room with Private Balcony: Sprawling at 400 sq. ft, this luxury & spacious accommodation features 6 guest rooms with a snow-capped mountain view. Ensuring a cosy stay with amazing wooden-furnished king & queen beds, the captivating artwork by underrated artists of India adorns the room walls.
- Premium Room with Private Balcony: You can capture the ethereal beauty of Manali from the Premium Room, spacious at 300 sq. ft, featuring 25 rooms with cosy bedding with a private balcony from where you can have a fantastic mountain view. The beautiful wall paintings & light hues represent the actual colour of Manali, adding charm to the room.
- Superior Room with Private Balcony: The Superior Room with a private balcony is also a great choice to enjoy a comfy & luxurious stay at jüSTa Grand View Resort & Spa. This cosy getaway is spread over 250 sq. ft with a total number of rooms 5. Besides its contemporary-style interior, the round-shaped bed goes well with wooden furniture in the middle of the room. The amazing artwork above the bed is the best thing to notice the depth of creativity of the artist.
Engaging in leisure activities
Besides experiencing comfort with the plush bedding, the resort also facilitates leisure activities with a gymnasium where you need not miss your daily fitness routine, either sweating out on the treadmill or pumping your arms & shoulders with gymming equipment. There is also a spa to free toxins by having an invigorating body session.
Weaving lifetime memories in Manali
Who wouldn’t love to tie the nuptial knot in Manali at its scenic backdrop views? If you expect the same, then jüSTa Grand View Resort & Spa is the ideal wedding venue in Manali to plan your lifetime special event for an unforgettable experience. We are saying this because it comes with a perfect blend of natural beauty & luxury with its location at the hilltop with panoramic views of Himalayan ranges & Beas River. This luxury resort in Manali has all kinds of facilities, from intimate outdoor settings to customised wedding packages infused with decor, entertainment, catering, & other services. In terms of space, it has a Board Room, which is sprawling at 200 sq. ft, & a Lawn Area at 3200 sq. ft.
Experience the amazing taste of Himachali cuisines
When planning your stay at jüSTa Grand View Resort & Spa, then you have the advantage of experiencing the fabulous taste of traditional foods in Manali. And it can be all experienced at its multi-cuisine restaurant. The menu at this restaurant features a range of items ranging from authentic Himachali delicacies to international ones prepared with the finest ingredients from local markets.
Being one of the best restaurants in Manali, it welcomes foodies with veg & non-veg preferences. You will have a memorable dining experience feasting on your favourite food item while enjoying the panoramic view of the Himalayas. To complement your meal, the restaurant also lets you fetch your favourite drink among the wide selection of beverages, including wines, cocktails, & mocktails.
Proximity to the nearby tourist attraction in Manali
The one significant advantage of booking jüSTa Grand View Resort & Spa is its proximity to the prominent tourist places in Manali. These include Hadimba Temple, Solang Valley, Jogini Waterfalls, Manikaran, Manu Temple, The Manali Gompa, Bhrigu Lake, Hampta Pass, Nehru Kund, Van Vihar, Beas River, Great Himalayan National Park, Old Manali, Rahala Falls, & Rohtang Pass.
If you are looking for the best hotels in Manali for your family, your search ends at jüSTa Grand View Resort & Spa. It is one of the best luxury resorts with a range of facilities from spacious rooms, activities, and dining, & being a venue to weave special moments of joy, be it weddings, receptions, birthdays, etc. Still, if you have any service-related queries, please get in touch with our team, available 24/7 for your guidance.
- Book Now: jüSTa Grand View Resort & Spa
- Explore Our Gallery: https://www.justahotels.com/justa-grand-view-manali/gallery/
- Hotel Contact: +91-9816-890-036
- For Reservation: +91-9590-777-000
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: P.O, Grand View, Shuru Road, Prini, Manali, Himachal Pradesh – 175143
- Map Location: https://maps.app.goo.gl/ncCPmcunuxa5L9CKA