Rishikesh is a city in Uttarakhand, popularly called the ‘Yoga Capital of India’ as it stocks sites that teach you meditation, which is necessary for one’s well-being. Besides that, this divine city is well-known for reserving numerous sacred spots. The place attracts tourists to experience peace & holy bath at Triveni Ghat, attend Ganga aarti, a thrilling crossover at its swinging Laxman Jhula, or visit the Chaurasi Kutia, which became famous after the visit of the renowned rock band, The Beatles. To add all these to your Rishikesh itinerary tour plan, you must book your stay at jüSTa Rasa Retreat & Spa. Now, you might wonder what makes this resort an ultimate pick in this divine city. Well, let’s find out with its array of features below.
jüSTa Rasa Retreat & Spa: A luxury resort in Rishikesh for a memorable family trip
Like the divine city, Rishikesh, that welcomes its visitors to soak themselves in the spiritual atmosphere, jüSTa Rasa Retreat & Spa is a comfy accommodation that entices travellers to experience utmost luxury & comfort at a picturesque location encircled with lush greenery. Staying at this elegant, charming retreat lets you explore the natural beauty of the place & discover peace. Below are the factors that would convince you about this luxury staycation in Rishikesh.
Spacious accommodation acquainted with modern luxuries
jüSTa Rasa Retreat & Spa is a five-star luxury resort in Rishikesh that brings a perfect blend of luxury & comfort to its 28 spacious rooms & suites to allow visitors to experience a worthwhile stay. With its top-notch hospitality services, the resort leaves no stone unturned in satisfying its guests’ needs. Below are the room categories that travellers must know about.
- Superior Room with garden view: With its cottage-style appearance, the Superior Room with a private balcony at 220 sq. ft with a garden view is undoubtedly an ideal staycation. Its 4 luxury rooms provide an excellent view of lush greenery, a sunroof welcoming the natural sunlight, & a fantastic backdrop view of the hills.
- Premium Room with river view: The Premium Room with a river view is another best category with 8 well-furnished accommodations with a private balcony. From every room, you can have an excellent sight of lush greenery, a swimming pool, natural sunlight, & open view of hills. Sprawling at 220 sq. ft, this room category is an ideal staycation for both business & leisure seeking travellers.
- Deluxe Room with river view: Coming to the next category is the Deluxe Room with a river view. Sprawling at 240 sq. ft, it features 16 rooms, acquainted with a private balcony with a sitting area. From the room, you can have a fantastic view of the Havel River, flowing at the resort, a swimming pool, a 360° garden view, the backdrop of hills, & a tall Banyan tree. Ideal for honeymoon couples & avid travellers.
Other leisure amenities to keep your mood elevated
Your stay at jüSTa Rasa Retreat & Spa will not only make you feel comfortable in every room with a garden, mountain, pool, & river view but also let you enjoy other leisure amenities, including steam, sauna, jacuzzi, & an outdoor swimming pool. There is also a spa named Ekam Spa, where you can have a relaxing session to ease off stress & tiredness. It has both male & female therapists.
Wedding venue with a divine ambience
Located amidst the foothills of the Himalayas, the resort is an ideal retreat providing a picturesque setting which is perfect to plan your destination wedding in Rishikesh. Encircled with lush greenery & gushing sound of the river, the resort offers a breathtaking view that makes an ideal for wedding & pre-wedding photoshoots.
From personalised decoration to catering, the resort strives to make your special day memorable with its flawless hospitality service. In terms of space, it has a banquet hall sprawling at 1500 sq. ft, featuring six different seating arrangement styles, & also an open lawn area (with a bar) at 3200 sq. ft.
Delicacies to tantalise your taste buds
Apart from comfy rooms and ample space for hosting special events, jüSTa Rasa Retreat & Spa welcomes its guests to taste culinary delights, both local & international, at Under The Banyan Tree Restaurant. It is one of the best dining restaurants in Rishikesh, where you can savour the authentic regional taste while having a fantastic panoramic view of mountains & greenery. The menu here also includes a range of non-veg items.
Access to places that are nearby to the resort
Booking this luxury sojourn in Rishikesh gives you an advantage to visit the places that fall near this resort. The places you can explore from here include Laxman Jhula, Triveni Ghat, Ram Jhula, The Beatles Ashram, Tera Manzil Mandir, Neelkanth Mahadev Temple, White Sand Beach, Parmarth Niketan Ashram, Sivananda Ashram, Vashishta Gufa, Neer Garh Waterfall & Jumpin Heights. Besides exploring places, you can also experience nearby adventure sports with bungee jumping at 2.5 km in Mohanchatti & river rafting at 5 km in Shivpuri.
Ensuring your stay at jüSTa Rasa Retreat & Spa is beneficial as this luxury accommodation is near famous Rishikesh sites. Here, you can expect all kinds of comfort & luxury ranging from spacious rooms, leisure amenities, dining, or hosting special occasions like weddings, receptions, etc. If you still have any queries about this luxury resort in Rishikesh, regarding a particular service, contact the expert team available 24/7 to guide you.
- Book Hotel: jüSTa Rasa Retreat & Spa
- Explore Our Gallery: https://www.justahotels.com/justa-rasa-rishikesh/gallery/
- Hotel Contact: +91-9258-126-060
- For Reservation: +91-9590-777-000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Mohan Chatti, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249304
- Map Location: https://maps.app.goo.gl/mu3qWtNpiRhK6tMC8